AutoScript to Eclipse or Case Catalyst
Your ASR job has been created in AutoScript Web and is ready for editing. But how do you get it into your favorite CAT software for editing?
If you haven't already, download and install the AutoScript Desktop (ASD) application using the button at the bottom left in your AutoScript Web (ASW) dashboard. Then:
- Click the "Open in AutoScript Desktop" button for the job in ASW (it looks like a computer monitor, and it says "Open in AutoScript Desktop" when you hover over it.
- Click Okay when your browser asks about opening ASD.
- ASD will open and display the Importing from Web dialog. Give the job a name and click [OK].
- The Layouts Library displays. Select the "default" Layout and click [Apply Layout to this Job].
- Click [No] on the Warning dialog.
- Wait a few moments while the ASR text is imported.
- Click the "CAT System Export" button at the top.
- Browse to the location where you want to save the file, enter a file name, and click [Save].
That's it. You can now import the zip file you just created in Eclipse or Case Catalyst
AutoScript Desktop Manual (1.1.285)
A VoiceScript.ai Product for the Legal Market Last updated 03/21/2023 Introduction AutoScript is the industry’s premier Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) solution designed exclusively for the legal industry. Developed by VoiceScript, a legal ...
AutoScript Desktop - Release Notes - 1.1.329
Today's release of version 1.1.329 of AutoScript Desktop included the following: Bug Fix: Corrected a problem with the ASCII Export feature that was causing some words to be concatenated. As always, if you experience any trouble or just need a little ...
AutoScript with Eclipse
AutoScript Web User's Manual
AutoScript Web User's Manual 09 MAY 2023 (DOWNLOAD IN PDF FORMAT: Click Here) Sign Up Go to the autoscript.ai website. Click the "Sign Up" link. Enter the required details to create an account on AutoScript Web (ASW). Please note there are several ...
AutoScript Desktop Won't Open - Getting Weird Error Message
The Problem: You try to open AutoScript Desktop and it won't open. Instead, you get an error message like, "The input does not contain any JSON tokens. Expected the input to start with a valid JSON token, when isFinalBlock is true. Path: $ | ...