AutoScript to Eclipse or Case Catalyst
Your ASR job has been created in AutoScript Web and is ready for editing. But how do you get it into your favorite CAT software for editing?
If you haven't already, download and install the AutoScript Desktop (ASD) application using the button at the bottom left in your AutoScript Web (ASW) dashboard. Then:
- Click the "Open in AutoScript Desktop" button for the job in ASW (it looks like a computer monitor, and it says "Open in AutoScript Desktop" when you hover over it.
- Click Okay when your browser asks about opening ASD.
- ASD will open and display the Importing from Web dialog. Give the job a name and click [OK].
- The Layouts Library displays. Select the "default" Layout and click [Apply Layout to this Job].
- Click [No] on the Warning dialog.
- Wait a few moments while the ASR text is imported.
- Click the "CAT System Export" button at the top.
- Browse to the location where you want to save the file, enter a file name, and click [Save].
That's it. You can now import the zip file you just created in Eclipse or Case Catalyst
AutoScript Desktop Manual (1.1.285)
A VoiceScript.ai Product for the Legal Market Last updated 06/15/2023 Introduction AutoScript is the industry’s premier Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) solution designed exclusively for the legal industry. Developed by VoiceScript, a legal ...
AutoScript Desktop - Release Notes - 1.1.329
Today's release of version 1.1.329 of AutoScript Desktop included the following: Bug Fix: Corrected a problem with the ASCII Export feature that was causing some words to be concatenated. As always, if you experience any trouble or just need a little ...
AutoScript Desktop - Release Notes - 1.1.433
The release of version 1.1.433 of AutoScript Desktop included the following: Bug Fix: a rare bug that occurred when updating the speaker list. Bug Fix: a rare bug that occurred during CAT Export. Bug Fix: a very rare startup bug that was only noticed ...
AutoScript Desktop - Release Notes - 1.1.349
The release of version 1.1.349 of AutoScript Desktop included the following: Bug Fix: Closing the "Downloading Audio File" dialog doesn't cancel job loading Bug Fix: Paste in the Find & Replace boxes also pastes in the document Bug Fix: Words ...
AutoScript Desktop - Release Notes - 1.1.406
The release of version 1.1.406 of AutoScript Desktop included the following: Core Change: We finally have our Microsoft certification. This means no more warnings upon installation, and less issues related to anti-virus software. Bug Fix: Spell check ...